ABs wasting away from all the FUN you have had this summer?
Time to get CRAZY
- Bicycle to Double Crunch: Crunch into bicycle right than bring both legs into your chest as your crunch than bicycle to your left (this is one rep)
- Spidy Planks: Get into Plank position. Reach your right arm towards your right leg while balancing on your left side. Brining your knee and elbow together, get your SPIDY on. Repeat on left side which gives you 1 rep!
After you workout you have to fuel back up..
On to the BLOG TRIALS:
If you have missed out, here are some links to check out:
- Averie Cooks: Apple Glazed Vegetable and Edamame Stir-Fry
- Six Sisters’ Stuff: Skinny Chunky Monkie Cookies
- Green PLATE Rule: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shallots
- Chocolate Covered Katies’: Reece’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- OMGPaleo: Mango Drizzled Chicken and Bacon Skewers
I look at The Fitnessista’s blog pretty much EVERY DAY..can you say Obsessed?
Gina and her family are just SO cute I can hardly contain myself..
Miss Fitnessista posts her grocery and fitness list every week. Every week, AMAZE BALLZ makes this list, so I just HAD to had TO try them out during my BLOG TRIAL’S WEEK
I looked high and low and could not find unsweetened coconut flakes so I went with sweetened (
One thing I LOVED about making these was how SIMPLE it was.
TIP: Make sure you have a blender that works more like a Food Processor.
I topped my little ballz with coconut flakes because you know I am just a
These will be made EVERY week from now on..except when I cleanse. My days will be Sept 25th-28th with three days before being strictly RAW and the three days after being the same.
Want to make these for your snacks or desserts? Grab the RECIPE HERE
For HIIT inspired workouts, an adorable family and healthy recipes visit THE FITNESSISTA
Only one more recipe left..thinking of doing a series! I did get inspired though so maybe my renedition of some recipes..hmm..ideas, IDEAS..
Comment and let me know your workout for today. I love adding new movements and to hear what others are doing to ROCK their bodies.