8 hours goes by,
work is DONE
Time to go home..
What to eat. So tired. Not willing to cook.
This protein bar looks tasty, easy and no mess/no stress..
Time to try something else! Time to get CROOKIN’
My Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system was the best purchase I have made by far this year. The simplicity of throwing vegetables, some lean protein, water, an array of spices and a soup base into one little bucket just puts your mind at ease.
Say goodbye! No more hassling with 5 pans, waiting for your food to bake or even just crossing your fingers hoping that it will taste good after all that effort you put into creating a dish.
Ladies..this is what I call a 2 minute gourmet meal..
(sorry for the bad picture, I flashed a photo and posted via instagram last minute )
Black Bean Stew
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 sweet corn
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups black bean latin style soup
- 1 cup water
- Peel onion and garlic. Cut in 4′s.
- Throw it all in crock pot.
- Let food slow cook for 7-8 hours
- Take a fork and separate it all in crock pot.
- Add avocado if you want
- Place leftovers in glass container and use for soup, leftovers or sauce!